pimp myspace profile

Παρασκευή 25 Νοεμβρίου 2011

About myself, My school

                                                           About myself
Hello, everybody! My name is Mary. I am 10 years old and I attend the fourth grade of Primary school.My favourite subject is history because I like learning about the past.Ilike reading.My favourite sport is basketball and my hobbies are cycling I've got a pet rubbit. Its name is Elias. and I love it very much.

                                                     
                                                 My school
My school is in Koutselio,a very nice village in Ioannina.It has a playground with a basketball court,a volleyball court,a' run and out' court and a football ground.There are six classrooms ,a teachers' room,an assemply hall,a computer room and nice teachers.
                                                                                   Mary.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου